LEDA Daily Missions
your perfect person
This doesn’t HAVE to be hard!!! 🙂
Who is it your content is reaching? If you could have one PERFECT person watching you, who would it be?
You do NOT need to go SUPER deep on this just yet, but don’t stay super surface level either!
your value statement
Check In Week 2!
YOUR TRUe self
- How would you define your true self
- How can you work to bring the best out in yourself so you can bring the best out in others?
If you feel like you’re already tapping into it – how can you go FURTHER?
- Biggest failure?
- Biggest life lesson?
- Hardest thing you’ve ever done?
- Biggest Victory?
- Favorite Saying or Book?
Do Something Uncomfortable
What's your why?
Tell us WHY you do what you do.
And remember to go deeper than surface level!
Highlight your awesome
You’ve looked at Imposter Syndrome, and your Self Talk and your Strengths and Weaknesses…
Now it’s time to talk about YOU without sounding vain!
- What have you achieved?
- What awesome do YOU bring?
- What experience do you uniquely have?
As we move into the next phase of these Missions, we start to look at bringing us into our content.
Identify 1 thing you have negative self talk around and decide how you’re going to adjust your language for the future.
Easy one today…
1) How were you feeling on Day 1?
2) How are you feeling today?
3) Describe the progress you’ve made in JUST 1 Week!
Conquering imposter syndrome
It’s time to get RID of imposter syndrome! The trick is knowing that it’s not something to NEVER feel… it’s knowing that this means you’re reaching new and bigger heights, so CELEBRATE it!
1) Identify the exact thoughts you have
2) Explain WHY you’re worthy
WHAT'S REALLY HOLDING YOU BACK
So you have a dream. What’s REALLY holding you back from doing what you want to do?
Accept responsibility and DECIDE how you’re going to move forward.
What's your hidden dream?
You NEED to watch this video rather than just read the prompt because in the video, I give you a lot more context.
What’s your dream and how does it relate to your content (or not)?
REMEMBER: Put “Day 4” in your description!
What do you see in the mirror?
How YOU see you… is NOT how others see you!
1) What do you think of yourself in general (internal stuff)
2) What do you think of yourself physically?
"I'M NOT THAT INTERESTING"
Let’s dig into the mindset issue you have that causes so much stress when showing up on camera!
* 2-3 Strengths
* 2-3 Flaws
Today’s an easy one!! Answer these questions:
1) Why did you join LEDA and how are you feeling about the month ahead?
2) What’s your content about?
3) Where are you from?
5) What was your dream job as a kid?