WILL YOUR CAMERA WORK?
Below is a list of cameras known to work with LIVE Video.
In order to use a DSLR camera for LIVE Video, you’ll need a Capture Card, like an Elgato Cam Link. Please watch the video below to learn more!
CAMERAS COMPATIBLE FOR LIVE VIDEO
These cameras work for LIVE Video without any of the limitations that you’ll find in the “Not Recommended” section.
These cameras have one of these limitations (or both!).
Explanation for the Limitations:
- Does NOT have “Clean HDMI”. This means that it won’t display the camera’s menu on your LIVE Video. You’ll see Dirty HDMI listed below, indicating that the camera menu WILL be shown on your live stream.
- Has limited run time and will shut off after a certain amount of time.
- 5D Mark III (limited run time)
- EOS 600D (limited run time)
- EOS 650D (limited run time)
- EOS 6D (limited run time)
- EOS 70D (limited run time)
- EOS M10 (Dirty HDMI & limited run time)
- EOS Rebel SL1 (HDMI output has slight crop and low resolution output)
- EOS Rebel T3i (Dirty HDMI & limited run time)
- Powershot G7 X Mark II (Dirty HDMI)
- D5100 (limited run time)
- D7100 (Dirty HDMI & limited run time)
- D750 (limited run time)
- Lumix DMC-LX10 (Dirty HDMI & limited run time)