0 to 50,000 viewers in 9 months using Facebook syndication!

Luria Petrucci 07.28.2017 0 comments

Student Charles Foulk joins us to tell all! We’ll also dive into how he’s producing the show while in various countries on cruise ships!

Cruiseweek TV went from 0 to 50,000 viewers in 9 months using interviews and Facebook syndication to reach many more viewers than they would otherwise. Both techniques capitalize on a heavy replay audience. Charles estimates that he gets about 20% of his audience while LIVE, but the remaining 80% catch the show on replays.

A big way to build more views is through the use of interviews. When you have someone on your show, especially an industry expert who may have a larger audience than you do, there’s a good chance they’ll share the interview with their followers who may become your viewers. The keys to getting this to happen is to make sure guests have a great experience on your show, and of course, to go after great guests. Even if you are fairly new and little known in your field, never be afraid to ask people to be guests. If you don’t ask, you’ll never know what they might say.

Also, Charles has used what he calls Facebook syndication to grow his audience. He has joined related groups and – very importantly! – added value in those groups beyond sharing his show. He’s become a valuable resource in cruise-related groups across Facebook, and through that found a rapidly growing source of viewers.

Charles and his experiences are an example of how incredible community is, and how to nurture communities the right way. We’ve had some amazing experiences with our community here at Live Streaming Pros – everyone helps everyone get better at what they’re doing! If you haven’t joined our community yet, I’d love to welcome you! A great first step is to take our live streaming quiz! Check it out!

Join us LIVE Tuesdays and Thursdays

We’re LIVE on Facebook and YouTube every Tuesday and Thursday, helping you start, grow, manage and monetize your live streaming show!

Get actionable tips to help grow your business and increase revenue.

What time?

  • 10 AM Pacific
  • 12 PM Central
  • 1 PM Eastern
  • 5 PM GMT

Join LIVE and participate in the conversation!

Luria Petrucci

Let’s make YOU a Live Streaming Pro! Luria helps you Start, Grow & Monetize Your Live Streaming Show to establish your expertise, build your audience, increase engagement, and increase revenue.

Leave a Reply

Be the First to Comment!

Notify of
avatar
wpDiscuz